If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy chicken breast, get inspiration and do Crusted Chicken Breast version. Healthy doesn’t have to be boring, especially when it comes to chicken breast entrees! Being from the South, fried foods are pretty common. But, because of the tons of fatty calories from bread and oil, it certainly doesn’t complement a healthy diet. Here’s a guiltless way to make nearly any fried “meat” dish.
4 oz or 112 grams – chicken breast
.50 Tablespoon – Mayonnaise – I use Hellmann's
.5 oz – bread crumbs
2.5 grams or 1 TBS – Parmesan cheese
1 Teaspoon – Mrs. Dash Seasoning
– preheat oven to 425F or 218C
– pound chicken breast to be even in thickness (about 1.2 cm or 0 .5 of inch)
– combine Hellmann's mayonnaise with parmesan cheese
– arrange chicken on baking sheet, top with mayonnaise mixture
– mix Mrs. Dash with bread crumbs and sprinkle over chicken.
Bake at 425F or 218C for 20 min or until chicken is truly cooked. Remove from oven and set
aside for few minutes. For balanced meal, serve with your choice of vegetables and/or grains.
1 serving – 235 Calories, Fat – 8 grams, carbs – 10 grams, protein 27grams