Dear Ladies, here are a few tips for those of you who are working towards building a stronger, leaner body:
1. For the most part, your training and nutrition shouldn’t be different from that of your male counterpart.
2. If you want to look leaner and more „toned”, you, usually, have to lose some fat and build some muscle.
3. If you want to lose weight and fat, you have to consistently eat fewer calories than you expend.
4. If you want to build muscle and strength, you have to do progressive resistance training and get enough calories and protein.
5. You DON’T need to starve yourselves.
6. You DON’T need to do hours of cardio every day.
7. You DON’T need to take any supplements.
No matter your genetics or hormones, you can have the lean, ripped stomach you desire. And it can be easier than you ever thought possible…if you know exactly what you’re doing and why. And that knowledge begins with a physiological understanding of how “fat burning” actually works.
To get the best results, investigating what you’re not doing is just as important as what you
are doing. ‘5 Health&Fitness Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making’